15:52 26th Jul, 2017
Intex Launches Aqua Power 4 For Rs 5,499
The device runs on Nougat and features a 4,000 mAh battery, 4G VoLTE support, and 1.3 GHz quad core SoC.
Intex Technologies has today unveiled its new 4G VoLTE smartphone dubbed as the Aqua Power 4 which comes with a sleek design, running on Android 7.0 Nougat, backed by a 4,000 mAh Li-Poly battery. The smartphone is available for Rs 5,499.
Aqua Power 4 features a 5 inch FWVGA display while being powered by a 1.3 GHz quad core processor under the hood, paired with a 1 GB of RAM. The smartphone weighs around 172 grams, and has 5 MP rear and 5 MP front facing camera modules.
The smartphone comes with a 16 GB ROM which can be expanded up to 128 GB via a memory card, and it is available in two color options Gold and Black.
Commenting on the launch of Aqua Power IV, Ishita Bansal, Product Head (Mobiles), Intex Technologies said, “With Aqua Power IV, the users will sense a top notch battery experience. We at Intex work to provide adept and smart products that meet the most essential needs of the consumers and Aqua Power IV will provide a seamless experience to the millennial generation.”
According to recent press release, the device comes pre-loaded with splendid VAS services for the users. One major feature is the QR Code scanner that decodes the QR code automatically and shows the relevant information with buttons for the next steps to be taken. Xender is another noteworthy feature for sharing files with friends at any place or anytime without using mobile data at 200 times faster speed than Bluetooth. Gaana is a one-stop solution for all music lovers’ needs. Aqua Power IV also comes with the features called Prime Video, Tap & Buy and Vistoso.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones