11:45 25th Jul, 2017
Nubia Brings Great Discounts On Its Phones On Amazon | TechTree.com
Nubia Brings Great Discounts On Its Phones On Amazon
Discounts range from Rs 1,000 to Rs 4,000 on select category of Nubia phones.
Nubia has today announced a new promotional sale exclusively on Amazon.in starting from July 25 until July 27, where the company will be offering discounts ranging from Rs 1,000 to Rs 4,000 on select category of phones.
The phones include N1 lite at entry level, M2 lite and N2 in the middle, Flagship Z11 and the recently launched Z17 mini and the artistic Nubia M2 at the upper end of the spectrum.
Here is the list of phones that are available under Nubia “Summer Rush” promotions :
Nubia Z17mini and the M2 are the two recent introductions to Nubia’s product portfolio in India. Both are dual camera products, praised extensively for their imaging quality, design and the user interface by critics and users. Nubia N2 comes with a 5000 mAh battery and proprietary Neo Power software package that can make the phone go up to 3 days on a single charge. The N2 has been consistently ranked amongst the best battery phones available today, with spectacular design, metal uni-body, expert finish and best in class camera.
Nubia flagship Z11 will also be available under promotion in two different colors. The device has been universally acclaimed for its stunning imaging quality, its unique bezel less design and the user interface. The range also includes Nubia N1 Lite and M2 lite. Both products carry signature Nubia strengths of superlative imaging, bold design and a compelling battery performance.
Speaking about the promotion, Eric Hu, Country Head, Nubia India said, “College is an important step up in one’s life. It’s the time when individual forges their own identity. At Nubia we are firm believers in “Be Yourself” philosophy and believe that it’s what has brought us this far. “Summer Rush” is designed to introduce Nubia range of devices to those who aren’t familiar with our product and its capabilities and to help them explore the possibilities of creative expression through devices. We are confident that the promotion will be well received.”
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India