10:34 25th Jul, 2017
1More Launches Triple Driver Lightning In-Ear Headphones In India
The in-ear headphone comes with a lightning connector, and can deliver premium sound quality.
California based audio company 1More has recently launched its Triple Driver Lightning In-Ear Headphones in India for a price of Rs 10,999. Just like the company’s Single Driver In-Ear Headphone which we reviewed a few days ago, this new in-ear headphone is also tuned by Grammy Award Winning Sound Engineer Luca Bignardi.
While this is claimed to be the world’s first triple driver Lightning headphone ever, it is said to be perfect for Apple iOS users who demand premium sound quality. The exclusive five-directional button allows you to make crystal clear calls, activate voice control, adjust volume, and change tracks effortlessly.
The in-ear headphone comes with two balanced armatures and a separate dynamic driver, and thus it delivers an extremely powerful yet intimate listening experience, according to a recently rolled out press release.
The company further explains — The patented armatures work together to deliver sizzling highs and can withstand extremely high input power without distortion. They have an extended frequency range up to 40,000 Hz to reproduce high-resolution audio. Frequencies in this range add “transients”, a sonic quality normally only heard in live music. The armatures are uniquely inset with durable silicone covers for lasting performance and resilience.
The build quality of these in-ear headphones seem to be pretty much impressive, especially with their sand blasted surfaces and lightweight aluminium alloy body. The cable consists of interior enameled copper wrapped around Kevlar fiber to greatly increase durability and tensile strength. The surface of the cable is enhanced by TPE for softness and comfort with a final braided layer of nylon for lasting resilience and tangle resistance.
Technically speaking, the new in-ear headphone comes with a sensitivity of 99 dB, impedance of 32 Ohms, frequency range of 20 - 40,000 Hz, and rated power of 5mW. It also comes with a DAC of 24 Bit / 48 kHz. It carries a one year warranty and can be purchased on Amazon.in and 1More India webstore as well.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-