15:53 21st Jul, 2017
Zopo Launches Its First Dual Camera Smartphone For Rs 9,499 | TechTree.com
Zopo Launches Its First Dual Camera Smartphone For Rs 9,499
The Speed X comes with 13 MP + 2 MP sensors on the back panel and a 13 MP front facing shooter.
Zopo has today announced the launch of its first dual camera smartphone dubbed as the Speed X for a price tag of Rs 9,499 in India.
The smartphone’s key highlight is its dual lens primary camera which includes one 13 MP sensor and another 2 MP sensor. Along with this, the smartphone also has a 13MP Front Facing Camera that comes with Fixed Focus, Face Beauty Mode, F/2.0 Aperture and Soft LED Flash.
According to a recent press release, the ‘Soft light LED’ feature is designed to create the lighting effects of a professional photography studio. It can be always on to keep you in the spotlight.It gives your face a soft radiant complexion that allows users to capture their beauty in all lighting conditions.
Apparently, the company claims that the Speed X features the world’s fastest fingerprint scanner with a response time of 0.16 seconds. And, it also sports a 5-inch full HD display while being powered by a 64 bit Octa-core processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM which is expandable up to 128GB.
The Zopo Speed X comes with a premium glass and an exquisite 8.1mm sleek metal design that looks and feels classy. Connectivity options include dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE bands, Bluetooth v4.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n. It also comes pre-loaded with apps like Zopo Care and Zopo World along with a special keyboard that supports more than 25 Indian regional languages.
Speed X has Smart Screen Split, Multi window View & Niki.ai ChatBot. With Niki, users will get easy purchase options for more than 20 e-commerce services ranging from travel and entertainment to daily utilities. Users may simply have to chat with Niki to pay bills, book cabs, buses, hotels, movie tickets and a lot more, just within seconds.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals