10:40 21st Jul, 2017
Intex Launches Aqua Lions 3 In India At Rs 6,499 | TechTree.com
Intex Launches Aqua Lions 3 In India At Rs 6,499
The smartphone features a 2.5D curved display, 4G VoLTE support, 4,000 mAh battery, and Android Nougat out of the box.
Indian smartphone company Intex has finally announced its new smartphone dubbed as the Aqua Lions 3, which comes at a price of Rs 6,499. For the price tag, we must say that this smartphone offers pretty decent specifications including a 2.5D curved DragonTrail glass, 4G VoLTE support, a massive battery, and the latest version of Android operating system.
Intex Aqua Lions 3 features a 5 inch HD IPS OnCell display with 2.5D curved glass protecting it while a 1.25 GHz quad core processor paired with 2 GB RAM powers it up form under the hood. It also packs-in a 4,000 mAh battery which is definitely a key USP for the smartphone considering the need of big batteries these days.
The device also comes with SwiftKey, which is considered as a pretty decent keyboard to type-in a number of language. It supports 22 Indian languages and over 180 international languages.
According to the company’s recent press release, SwiftKey also provides emoji prediction in 13 Indian languages, which makes it easy for users to express. It also lets you customize with 100 free themes and layout that also includes India content.
Commenting on the launch of Aqua Lions 3, Ishita Bansal, Product Head - Mobiles, Intex Technologies said, “With Aqua Lions 3 smartphone, we are not only providing the best specs, but also with SwiftKey keyboard integration enabling Intex’s diverse consumers from different parts of the country the freedom and joy to express themselves in their mother tongue. Intex has always designed products keeping in mind consumers’ needs & demands and Aqua Lions 3 model will surely be a delight.”
Intex Aqua Lions 3 comes pre-loaded with a couple of services useful for the users such as QR Code scanner, Xender app, and Gaana among others. However, for many, this is considered as bloatware.
Moving further, the smartphone comes with an 8 MP selfie and 8 MP rear camera, 16 GB internal storage, and support for OTG cable. The device is available in two color options — Champagne and Black.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals