12:10 19th Jul, 2017
Samsung Z4 Tizen LTE Smartphone Gets Spreadtrum LTE Chipset
The chipset was launched in to the market in June, this year.
Spreadtrum’s latest 4G Chipset SC9830K was recently launched in to the market, and now, it has been announced that the Samsung Z4 Tizen LTE smartphone will be powered by the same chipset.
The Samsung Z4, Tizen 3.0 OS based 4.5” WVGA (480x800) TFT capacitive touch screen model supports a 4G LTE, VoLTE, and VoWiFi* solution powered by Spreadtrum’s LTE 28nm quad-core SoC platform SC9830K, features 1GB RAM/8 GB storage, a micro SD slot up to 128GB, and Dual SIM / Single SIM (May differ by markets and mobile operators), according to a recent press release.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Z4 packs a rear 5-megapixel camera with Dual LED flash (F2.2), and a front 5-megapixel camera with Flash LED (F2.2).
Speaking further about the new chipset, it is worth noting that it consists of 28nm quad-core 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A7 5-mode (LTE (FDD/TDD LTE), TDSCDMA/WCDMA/HSPA(+) & GSM/GPRS/EDGE) baseband chip SC9830K, power management chip SC2723M, RF chip SR3593S, and Spreadtrum’s 3in1 connectivity chip SC2331S.
Leo Li, Chairman and CEO of Spreadtrum commented, “Spreadtrum is always committed to make continued design wins for Samsung with its complete mobile platform solutions. We are pleased that Samsung Z4 platform chose Spreadtrum’s LTE solution for the first time that builds on our long standing relationship. It’s exciting to see our technology enabling our large world top-tier device manufacturers such as Samsung to become more successful global players.”
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones