15:38 18th Jul, 2017
The Weight Monitor Mobile App Now Available On Android And iOS
The app enables customers to streamline the weight loss process and avail services of a personal nutritionist.
Delhi-based startup, The Weight Monitor, has announced the launch of its mobile app that allows users monitor their weight management programs.
The app is available on Android and iOS smartphones, and provides users services of a Personal Nutritionist and highly tailored weight loss solutions.
Theweightmonitor mobile app brings customised diet plans and weight loss programs for customers, designed by their dedicated Personal Nutritionist which eliminates the need for multiple visits to a Nutritionist’s clinic. The app enables customers to engage with their Personal Nutritionist on a daily basis during the course of their weight-loss program which simplifies the process of sustainable weight management, according to a recent press release.
The key feature of the app is the food diary and the unique scoring mechanism which allows users to score their daily weight loss performance. It’s a simple and effective way to stay motivated, and track progress which eventually helps users to gain a deeper understanding of the foods they should consume or avoid. The app is effectively designed to work with Fitbit activity trackers to get the step count on iOS (connects with Apple Health App as well) and Android smartphones.
The app also features multiple features that account for weight loss including Unlimited Online Support, Unlimited Phone Support, Real Time Food Diary Scores along with Daily Food Diary Reviews and Score Analysis, Exercise Tracker, Weigh-ins, E – Learning, Health Calculators, and Progress Reports. Users can also upload their medical report which helps their Personal Nutritionist prepare a personalised diet plan for them to best achieve their weight and fitness goals.
“Theweightmonitor app will enable customers to streamline their weight loss process in order to get the right nutrition advice at their fingertips. With the guidance and support of a Personal Nutritionist, along with our scoring system, customers will be able to lose weight in a scientific and healthy manner,” says Karan Vir Khosla, Co-Founder and CEO, The Weight Monitor (TWM).
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance