10:23 18th Jul, 2017
Nokia 105 Launched In India At Rs 999
The feature phone comes with a 1.8 inch display and has a polycarbonate casing to sustain knocks and bumps.
HMD Global has announced the release of its new phone, the Nokia 105, which comes with an ergonomic design for a price of Rs 999.
The Nokia 105 features a 1.8 inch color display screen with handy LED torch lights as well. It also comes in three vibrant color schemes. It also comes in two variants — Dual SIM and Single SIM, and will be available at retail stores across the country starting July 19.
The new feature phone comes with a polycarbonate casing thus minimising the visual impact of knocks and bumps that your phone may have in daily usage. The phone also features separated keys for improved usability while it comes preloaded with games like Snake Xenzia.
Retailing at a best recommended buy of Rs.999 for the single SIM variant and Rs.1149 for the dual SIM variant, excluding taxes and subsidies, the Nokia 105 will be available in blue, white and black – each colour with a matte finish.
The Nokia 105 also features an inbuilt FM Radio and charges using a standard Micro USB cable (USB 2.0).
Along with this announcement, the company has also announced that its another feature phone Nokia 130 would be soon available in the Indian markets, though no price details have been revealed yet.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499