17:16 14th Jul, 2017
Lenovo MP1060 10,000 mAh Power Bank Now Available In India
The power bank comes with temperature control and ensures that batteries operate in a safe range.
Lenovo has recently announced the launch of its new power bank with 10,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery dubbed as the MP1060. It has a redefined 3D nano grade metal carved texture and is claimed to be portable and light weight. It is said to be loaded with polymer battery which acts as the best companion for your device.
The Lenovo MP1060 Power Bank comes with a price tag of Rs 1,299 and is available exclusively on Flipkart. It comes with a protection circuit along with input and output capacity of DC 5V 2.1A MAX.
The power bank is compatible with almost all smartphones and tablet PCs and according to a press release, it takes around 4.5 hours with 2.1A adapter to actually charge it completely.
The Lenovo MP1060 Power Bank is also equipped with temperature control and ensures that the batteries operate in a safe range. Not only this, the power bank is also equipped with technology that prevents overcharging and discharging from the Lithium-Polymer batteries. So you stay worry-free and charged up always.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband