17:16 14th Jul, 2017
Lenovo MP1060 10,000 mAh Power Bank Now Available In India
The power bank comes with temperature control and ensures that batteries operate in a safe range.
Lenovo has recently announced the launch of its new power bank with 10,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery dubbed as the MP1060. It has a redefined 3D nano grade metal carved texture and is claimed to be portable and light weight. It is said to be loaded with polymer battery which acts as the best companion for your device.
The Lenovo MP1060 Power Bank comes with a price tag of Rs 1,299 and is available exclusively on Flipkart. It comes with a protection circuit along with input and output capacity of DC 5V 2.1A MAX.
The power bank is compatible with almost all smartphones and tablet PCs and according to a press release, it takes around 4.5 hours with 2.1A adapter to actually charge it completely.
The Lenovo MP1060 Power Bank is also equipped with temperature control and ensures that the batteries operate in a safe range. Not only this, the power bank is also equipped with technology that prevents overcharging and discharging from the Lithium-Polymer batteries. So you stay worry-free and charged up always.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens