17:16 14th Jul, 2017
Lenovo MP1060 10,000 mAh Power Bank Now Available In India | TechTree.com
Lenovo MP1060 10,000 mAh Power Bank Now Available In India
The power bank comes with temperature control and ensures that batteries operate in a safe range.
Lenovo has recently announced the launch of its new power bank with 10,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery dubbed as the MP1060. It has a redefined 3D nano grade metal carved texture and is claimed to be portable and light weight. It is said to be loaded with polymer battery which acts as the best companion for your device.
The Lenovo MP1060 Power Bank comes with a price tag of Rs 1,299 and is available exclusively on Flipkart. It comes with a protection circuit along with input and output capacity of DC 5V 2.1A MAX.
The power bank is compatible with almost all smartphones and tablet PCs and according to a press release, it takes around 4.5 hours with 2.1A adapter to actually charge it completely.
The Lenovo MP1060 Power Bank is also equipped with temperature control and ensures that the batteries operate in a safe range. Not only this, the power bank is also equipped with technology that prevents overcharging and discharging from the Lithium-Polymer batteries. So you stay worry-free and charged up always.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals