16:26 14th Jul, 2017
Motorola Verve Loop Bluetooth In-Ear Headphone Now Available In India | TechTree.com
Motorola Verve Loop Bluetooth In-Ear Headphone Now Available In India
The in-ear headphone comes with price starting from Rs 2,499, and is also water resistant.
Motorola’s new Verve Loop Sports Bluetooth in-ear headphone is finally available in India for a price starting from Rs 2,499. The announcement was made by Shyam Telecom, the India licensee of Motorola Companion Products range.
According to a recent press release, the Motorola Verve Loop Bluetooth In Ear Sports Headphone offers wireless freedom for fitness lovers who can't resist a deep pumping beat when they workout, and are looking for a lightweight pair of headphones that will snugly fit in their ears.
The Motorola Verve Loop is designed to deliver a consistently balanced, high-quality audio experience. It also features Sweat and weather resistance (IP54) for reliability while exercising. Verve Loop offers wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and pairing aided by voice prompts.
The Motorola Verve Loop is powered by a lithium-ion battery which delivers up to 6 hours per charge so music lasts as long as an entire workout. A short 20-minute charge provides 1 hour of play-time.
The headphone features A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile), HF and AVRCP, enabling hands-fee calling and voice assistance. Verve Loop is compatible with all Android and Apple smartphones, tablets and supports Siri and Google Now voice assistant.
Key Features include;
- Balanced sound at any volume, with superb noise isolation.
- Wireless freedom, with easy Bluetooth Connectivity aided with Voice prompts. Upto to 6 hours of playtime, 20m range, and compatible with Siri and Google Now. In line mic for calls for hands-free calling
- Comfortable in-ear design, with ear hook stays put during any activity. Less than 4.5 gram weight
- Water-resistant and splash proof (IP 54).
- Find your device through APP (Android/ iOS)
- In-line Control buttons: Volume +/-, Play/Play, Call Answer, Call End
- 3 set of extra ear gels and 3 sets of ear hooks for stabilizer support - strategically designed for comfort and stability
- 2 Colors: Charcoal Grey/ Black, Orange/Black
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India