16:46 13th Jul, 2017
Nokia 3 Now Available At Zero Percent Interest Loan | TechTree.com
Nokia 3 Now Available At Zero Percent Interest Loan
Customers get the option to pay their EMIs in six and seven months.
Nokia 3 is now said to be available for purchase at zero percent interest loans with flexible EMI and down payment options, thanks to a partnership between Home Credit India Finance and HMD Global, the home for Nokia phones.
Home Credit is financing purchase of Nokia 3 smartphone at zero percent interest loan offer in which customers will have the option to pay their EMIs in six and seven months.
Commenting on the partnership, Tomas Hrdlicka, Chief Marketing Officer, Home Credit India Finance, said, “Nokia has been a household name for over a decade and a leader in technology that connects people and things. This strategic partnership is aimed at enabling customers to have easier access to Nokia phones with hassle free financing options. We are optimistic that our collaboration with HMD will make buying of the new range of mobiles much easier and convenient given our huge network of point of sales across the country. “
“The consumer is always at the center of whatever we do. Keeping this in mind, it is our constant endeavor to offer a smooth and convenient ownership experience to our consumers. This led to our partnership with Home Credit to ensure that consumers buying Nokia 3 can avail of ‘interest-free’ financial schemes.” said Ajey Mehta, Vice President India, HMD Global.
According to a press release, customers can visit Home Credit India website or give a missed call on 9004690046 to speak to a Home Credit Loan Expert, and to locate a store in any city.
The Nokia 3 is available in four distinct colours – Matte Black, Silver White, Tempered Blue and Copper White – and is available at a recommended best buy price of Rs. 9,499.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India