16:46 13th Jul, 2017
Nokia 3 Now Available At Zero Percent Interest Loan
Customers get the option to pay their EMIs in six and seven months.
Nokia 3 is now said to be available for purchase at zero percent interest loans with flexible EMI and down payment options, thanks to a partnership between Home Credit India Finance and HMD Global, the home for Nokia phones.
Home Credit is financing purchase of Nokia 3 smartphone at zero percent interest loan offer in which customers will have the option to pay their EMIs in six and seven months.
Commenting on the partnership, Tomas Hrdlicka, Chief Marketing Officer, Home Credit India Finance, said, “Nokia has been a household name for over a decade and a leader in technology that connects people and things. This strategic partnership is aimed at enabling customers to have easier access to Nokia phones with hassle free financing options. We are optimistic that our collaboration with HMD will make buying of the new range of mobiles much easier and convenient given our huge network of point of sales across the country. “
“The consumer is always at the center of whatever we do. Keeping this in mind, it is our constant endeavor to offer a smooth and convenient ownership experience to our consumers. This led to our partnership with Home Credit to ensure that consumers buying Nokia 3 can avail of ‘interest-free’ financial schemes.” said Ajey Mehta, Vice President India, HMD Global.
According to a press release, customers can visit Home Credit India website or give a missed call on 9004690046 to speak to a Home Credit Loan Expert, and to locate a store in any city.
The Nokia 3 is available in four distinct colours – Matte Black, Silver White, Tempered Blue and Copper White – and is available at a recommended best buy price of Rs. 9,499.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499