15:24 12th Jul, 2017
LG Q Series Smartphones Now Official
The new Q Series smartphones come with FullVision display found in LG G6.
LG has today unveiled its new series of smartphones in the mid-range dubbed as Q6, Q6+ and Q6α with FullVision display that was found on LG’s flagship device G6.
LG Q6 comes with a 5.5 inch FullVision full HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 while being powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor and 3 GB RAM. It also comes with a 32 GB ROM and a 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera. On the connectivity end, it features a 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, and GPS, while it is backed by a 3,000 mAh battery.
On the other hand, the LG Q6 also comes in two other variants — the Q6+ and Q6α. While the Q6+ features a 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM, the Q6α comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. Rest other specs remain the same on all the three models.
Speaking about the smartphone’s launch, it is worth noting that these should be reaching the Asian market by August, followed by other markets like Europe, Latin America, and North America. However, there seems to be no information about the smartphone’s price tags.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance