15:24 10th Jul, 2017
Amazon Prime Day Sale To Kick Start Today At 6 PM | TechTree.com
Amazon Prime Day Sale To Kick Start Today At 6 PM
In the sale, the e-commerce portal has also introduced a ‘Buy One Get One Free’ offer on TCL TVs.
Amazon India’s much awaited ‘Prime Day’ sale is all set to kick-off today at 6 PM, and will end tomorrow midnight, allowing its exclusive Prime members enjoy products from different categories at heavily discounted price tags.
As the sale name itself tells, you need to be a Prime member to enjoy the huge offers under categories like Smartphones, Electronics, Home Appliances, Fashion, and much more.
One among such interesting offer is the ‘Buy One Get One Free’ deal on TCL Television sets. On purchasing a 55 inch TCL 4K Android Smart TV, you will be getting a 32 inch HD Ready TV absolutely free. On the other hand, Amazon India is offering around 45 per cent discount for Samsung 253L frost free refrigerator, Voltas 1.4 Ton Split AC, Fully automatic washing machine by Haier, and many other home appliances.
Along with this, the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus gets flat Rs 1,000 off while OnePlus 3T gets Rs 2,000 off, and Honor 6X gets up to Rs 3,000 off. Also, you can exchange your smartphone to get the newly launched OnePlus 5, and by doing this, you get Rs 2,000 cash back to your Amazon Pay wallet.
Deals further extend to Amazon Fire TV Stick where you get flat Rs 1,000 off and the Kindle range of device with discounts up to Rs 2,500. The Apple Watch Series 2 comes for Rs 27,900 as part of the deals.
Apart from all the deals mentioned above, Amazon India is having many other interesting ones which are set to go live at 6 PM today on the e-commerce portal.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals