11:16 27th Jun, 2017
Oppo R11 Plus Sales To Begin From June 30
The smartphone comes with 6 GB RAM and 3,800 mAh battery, along with a dual rear camera setup.
Chinese smartphone company Oppo had unveiled its upcoming smartphone, the Oppo R11 Plus, earlier this month, and now, the company seems to be all set to officially launch the device in China.
The newly launched Oppo R11 Plus is said to hit the Chinese market this week, with sales reported to begin from June 30.
To recall, it comes with Snapdragon 660 processor which seems to be the same processor that powers R11. However, R11 Plus features a 6 GB RAM and 3,800 mAh battery instead of 4 GB RAM and 2,900 mAh, that is originally found in the R11.
Along with this, the Oppo R11 Plus comes with similar dual camera setup as the Oppo R11 itself — 16 MP and 20 MP sensors on the rear and a 20 MP sensor on the front.
The device is said to come in three color variants — Gold, Rose Gold, and Black.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones