Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
13:17 04th Oct, 2011
HTC Announces Sensation XE | TechTree.com
HTC Announces Sensation XE
Equipped with 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU.
HTC has unveiled the new Sensation XE, which will feature Beats Audio technology by including Beats by Dr. Dre in-ear headphones. The XE promises improved performance and battery life compared to the original Sensation.
The phone boats of a 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU working in tandem with the Adreno 220 GPU. It sports an 8 MP snapper, 786 MB RAM, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, MHL-enabled microUSB port, and a microSD card slot. The device runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) with HTC's custom layer of Sense 3.5 UI.
Although a 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU might sound too much for a mobile phone, I won't complain as long as it doesn't hamper battery life. Then again, developers will provide justification for such absurdly powerful devices in the form of complex 3D games.
HTC Sensation XE is expected to be available across Asia Pacific by the end of this month. However, there is no word on pricing yet.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India