Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
13:17 04th Oct, 2011
HTC Announces Sensation XE
Equipped with 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU.
HTC has unveiled the new Sensation XE, which will feature Beats Audio technology by including Beats by Dr. Dre in-ear headphones. The XE promises improved performance and battery life compared to the original Sensation.
The phone boats of a 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU working in tandem with the Adreno 220 GPU. It sports an 8 MP snapper, 786 MB RAM, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, MHL-enabled microUSB port, and a microSD card slot. The device runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) with HTC's custom layer of Sense 3.5 UI.
Although a 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU might sound too much for a mobile phone, I won't complain as long as it doesn't hamper battery life. Then again, developers will provide justification for such absurdly powerful devices in the form of complex 3D games.
HTC Sensation XE is expected to be available across Asia Pacific by the end of this month. However, there is no word on pricing yet.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance