Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
13:17 04th Oct, 2011
HTC Announces Sensation XE
Equipped with 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU.
HTC has unveiled the new Sensation XE, which will feature Beats Audio technology by including Beats by Dr. Dre in-ear headphones. The XE promises improved performance and battery life compared to the original Sensation.
The phone boats of a 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU working in tandem with the Adreno 220 GPU. It sports an 8 MP snapper, 786 MB RAM, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, MHL-enabled microUSB port, and a microSD card slot. The device runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) with HTC's custom layer of Sense 3.5 UI.
Although a 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU might sound too much for a mobile phone, I won't complain as long as it doesn't hamper battery life. Then again, developers will provide justification for such absurdly powerful devices in the form of complex 3D games.
HTC Sensation XE is expected to be available across Asia Pacific by the end of this month. However, there is no word on pricing yet.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband