12:57 23rd Jun, 2017
Karbonn Launches Aura Note 2 With AI-Based Fashion App In India | TechTree.com
Karbonn Launches Aura Note 2 With AI-Based Fashion App In India
The app’s AI engine allows users to search for similar dresses with just a click of a picture.
Indian smartphone maker Karbonn has recently announced the launch of its new smartphone, the Aura Note 2 that comes with an artificial intelligence (AI) based fashion app for Rs 6,490.
The smartphone has been launched in Coffee-Champagne and Black-Champagne color options and an artificial intelligence based fashion app called as ‘Vistoso’ has been integrated in to the phone itself.
Speaking about this integrated feature which is also the USP of the phone, it is worth mentioning that the app allows users to search for an outfit by just clicking its picture. The app’s AI engine would be doing the rest of the work including recognising the print, pattern, and color of the outfit.
The smartphone also features a 5.5 inch HD Display screen, 1.25 GHz quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM, 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front facing camera, and 16 GB of internal storage. It also runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and supports 4G VoLTE, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, and FM radio. Users also get a 2,900 mAh battery along with a couple of sensors including accelerometer and others.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals