16:51 20th Jun, 2017
Bingo Launches 'T30’ Smartwatch In India For Rs 1,099 | TechTree.com
Bingo Launches 'T30’ Smartwatch In India For Rs 1,099
The smartwatch comes with a 2 MP camera and supports both Bluetooth and direct SIM modes.
Bingo Technologies has recently announced the launch of its new smartwatch dubbed as the Bingo T30 which comes with a 1.56 inch square touch LCD TFT screen dial shape with classic style and HD display. The screen made with NANO toughened glass has a 240*240 screen resolution.
The T30 works both on Bluetooth 3.0 and direct SIM enabling mode. It can be used for calling, sending and receiving messages notifications and missed call reminder; just like a regular smartphone. Equipped with a 2.0 MP camera for clicking crystal clear pictures and video recording, it supports Jpeg, Bmp, PNG formats for images.
Powered by a MTK6260 processor, the watch ensures faster performance all the time. A powerful 380 mAh battery offers 3 hrs talk time and 180 hrs stand by time. It has an internal memory (RAM=128MB, ROM=64MB) and external memory expandable up to 16 GB and weighs just 75 gms.
Commenting on the launch, Abhinaya Pratap Singh, Marketing Manager, Bingo Technologies Pvt Ltd, said, ‘A watch is no more simply a time tracking accessory. With the advent of smart wearable, a smart watch offers loads of useful applications spanning a user’s daily routine covering fitness, work and entertainment. The all new Bingo T30 smart watch is power packed with features and its trendy design makes its a must have fashion accessory. Backed with Bingo’s quality assurance, the T30 will certainly be welcomed by our customers. ”
Priced at 1099, the BingoT30 is available in 3 stunning colours – Silver, Black and Rose Gold at all leading e-commerce sites.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals