12:37 20th Jun, 2017
HelpForSure Rolls Out India’s First AI Based Automated Customer Support | TechTree.com
HelpForSure Rolls Out India’s First AI Based Automated Customer Support
Founders have planned to move around 30 % of the repairs through such online mediums, according to a press release.
Imagine a day when you have party at home and the music system is not working. You are expecting a guest, and your air conditioner is not cooling up to the mark. Kids want to watch their favorite cartoon, and television display has gone blank. You have a presentation to prepare, but your laptop hangs on you. You are expecting an important call, and your smartphone is not responding. These experiences are common nightmares in our day-to-day life, and are harrowing experience as well. Finding the right technician or expert is very difficult as there is good chance that the local technician may not solve the issue even after spending a good amount of time.
Having said that, we can pretty much re-affirm that maintaining devices is becoming increasingly difficult for the consumers, mainly because the segment is highly unorganized and fragmented, with customers being forced to choose between expensive services at authorized centres and unreliable services from unorganized, mom-and-pop stores.
However, HelpForSure has recently announced the roll out new online mediums of repairs using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and chatbots. According to a press release, the founders have planned to move around 30 per cent of the repairs through such online mediums.
“This is the future of repair, and we want to be the first few in the category to use technology to solve issues. We also plan to file a few patents in this niche/nascent area,” said Kusum.
Helpforsure has made consistent growth in this sector through its different approach and customer-centric offering. “We are currently operational in Bangalore and are planning to expand to Chennai, Mumbai and NCR after the complete concept validation, and are seeking active funding in another 2 months”, Utkarsh Gupta reported.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance