17:11 16th Jun, 2017
Nokia 3 Now Available At Your Nearest Retail Store | TechTree.com
Nokia 3 Now Available At Your Nearest Retail Store
The smartphone is made up of aluminium frame and polycarbonate back panel, and is priced at Rs 9,499.
HMD Global has today announced the available of its under Rs 10,000 smartphone, the Nokia 3. The smartphone is made up of an aluminium frame and a polycarbonate back panel, and features interesting specifications considering the entry-level price tag it carries.
Priced at Rs 9,499, the company delivered the Nokia 3 to its first consumers at Sangeetha Retail in Bangalore today.
At the launch, Pranav Shroff, Director, Global Portfolio Strategy, HMD Global said, “Premium is an experience, not a price point. We’ve been extremely thoughtful about the overall performance of the Nokia 3, to ensure that a premium high quality experience is fully accessible for everyone.” He also added, “We’ve though hard about how the phone will be used, and then crafted a beautiful device to make sure it looks as good as it performs.”
The smartphone features a 5 inch HD IPS display screen with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, two 8 MP camera — one on the front and another at the back, 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM, quad-core MediaTek 6737 processor clocked at 1.3 GHz, 2,620 mAh battery, and Android Nougat OS out of the box.
Also, on purchasing the smartphone, Vodafone consumers will be getting 5 GB data per month at Rs 149 / month for three months. You will also be getting Rs 2,500 off on Makemytrip.com.
The company has also announced today, at the event, that over 400 distributors have been appointed in India to support the distribution of Nokia smartphones and feature phones. It is said that, through this network, Nokia smartphones and feature phones will be available at more than 80,000 retail outlets across the country.
You can check this video to know what Pranav Shroff spoke about Nokia smartphones at the 'Nokia 3 sale start' event held in Bangalore.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India