10:00 16th Jun, 2017
PTron Launches ‘Sporty S1’ Smartwatch For Rs 1,299
The smartwatch is also capable of making and answering phone calls along with other features.
PTron Launches its new bluetooth smartwatch dubbed as ‘Sporty S1’ for a price of Rs 1,299, available exclusively on LatestOne.com.
The smartwatch comes in blue color variant and features a dial sized 1.98 x 1.9 x 0.39 inch while the band is made up of silica gel. It comes with a built-in 380 mAh rechargeable polymer battery which, according to the press release takes up 30 - 60 minutes for a complete charge. The battery is capable of keeping the smartwatch alive for 7 day standby and for around 8 hours with regular phone call usage.
The smartwatch supports phonebook, SMS & Whats app notifications, answer & dial calls, pedometer, remote camera, music & many more. In-fact, it supports both iOS and Android.
Ameen Khwaja, Founder and CEO of LatestOne.com said, “We are pleased to launch PTron Sporty S1 on LatestOne.com. This smart watch is different from other PTron watches. It looks like a sports watch and feels like a sports watch. I am positive Generation Z will appreciate this product. We recognize that wearable technology, specifically in affordable price range, will continue to touch our lives which is why we have expanded our line of smart watches to help accommodate these need.”
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499