11:25 07th Jun, 2017
Oppo R11 With Dual Rear Camera Module Now Official
This smartphone would be featuring a 20 MP sensor and a 16 MP sensor on the back panel.
After being leaked and revealed several times, the Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has finally revealed its Oppo R11 smartphone with dual rear camera module.
The smartphone has been listed on company’s official retail partner website revealing that it would be available in three color options — Gold, Rose Gold, and Black, and will be going on sale from June 10 in China. However, while there is no mention about the smartphone’s price tag, we have come across rumours that suggest the price tag of $500 which is somewhere around Rs 32,190.
Having said that, the website listing of the Oppo R11 further reveals that the device would be coming with a 5.5 inch FHD AMOLED screen, while featuring a unibody metal design. It also comes with a rectangular home button with a fingerprint scanner embedded on it.
Accordingly, the smartphone would also be featuring a 20 MP and 16 MP dual-rear camera setup, while under the hood, it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor coupled with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. It also runs on Android 7.1 Nougat and is backed by a 2,900 mAh battery. Connectivity options include 3.5 mm audio jack, 4G LTE, GPS, WiFi, and Bluetooth.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance