15:54 06th Jun, 2017
ZTE Launches V870 In China With 4 GB RAM | TechTree.com
ZTE Launches V870 In China With 4 GB RAM
By looking at the spec sheet, the smartphone seems to be the ‘next-common-phone’ you can get.
Chinese smartphone maker ZTE has recently launched its new smartphone dubbed as V870 in China for a price of CNY 2,699 which roughly translates to Rs 25,550.
The ZTE V870 comes with a metal body and sports a 5.5 inch FHD IPS display while being powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor clocked at 1.4 GHz. The smartphone also features a 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM while it packs a fingerprint sensors on the back panel.
The device comes with a 16 MP rear camera with LED flash and an 8 MP front facing camera, while a 3,000 mAh battery keeps the phone alive. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and supports 4G connectivity. It also features dual speakers at the bottom panel.
Having said that, we still have no clue as to when would this phone reach Indian shores, and if so, we may expect it to be priced between Rs 20,000 to Rs 30,000 range.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals