12:59 06th Jun, 2017
Apple Announces 10.5 Inch iPad Pro With Thin Borders At WWDC 2017
The new iPad features A10X Fusion chip, ProMotion display technology, and weighs just around a pound.
Apple has announced the all-new 10.5 inch iPad Pro at the annual developer conference held in San Jose along with an upgraded variant of its 12.9 inch iPad Pro. While the 12.9 inch iPad Pro comes with A10X Fashion chip and ProMotion display technology, the new 10.5 inch iPad Pro looks to be a complete make over in terms of specs and software.
The Apple 10.5 inch iPad Pro comes with thin borders, reduced almost as much as 40 per cent while it weights just around a pound. This iPad also features ProMotion display technology which is claimed to help in smoother scrolling and better responsiveness. Also, on the other hand, the company has claimed that the Retina display found in this iPad is the company’s brightest iPad display until today.
It gets a 12 MP primary camera and 7 MP FaceTime HD camera, while it packs four speakers. And moving further, the iPad comes with a very interesting and most talked about update. It runs on iOS 11 which is expected to bring in new features like new customisable dock improved multi tasking experience, redesigned app switches, new Files app, and much more. It also features multi-Touch Drag and Drop, new document scanner, and a new Instant Notes feature as well.
Also, according to the company’s announcements, the new Apple iPad Pro 10.5 inch will be available in four different color options including silver, space grey, gold, and rose gold. It would be coming with 64 GB storage options in two variants — WiFi only and WiFi + Cellular.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens