18:01 01st Jun, 2017
Sony Xperia XZ Premium With Snapdragon 835 Processor Debuts In India
It is priced at Rs 59,990, and will be exclusively available on Amazon India online.
Sony Xperia XZ Premium recently announced in India, is the first smartphone to launch with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform. It is priced at Rs 59,990, and will be exclusively available on Amazon India online.
Sony Xperia XZ Premium can be bought from Sony’s offline stores as well. Pre-bookings for Xperia XZ Premium start June 2, and close June 11. Users who pre-book the device will get SRS-XB20 wireless Bluetooth speaker worth Rs 8,990. Sony Xperia XZ Premium will be available for everyone from June 12. The smartphone comes in two colour options – Luminous Chrome and Deep sea Black.
It features a 5.5-inch 4K HDR TRILUMINOS display (High Dynamic Range) with a resolution of 2160 x 3840 pixels. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It features gets glass loop surface design, with reflective surface on the back. The power button on the right doubles up as a fingerprint scanner.
Sony Xperia XZ Premium comes with IP65/68 rating, which makes the device water-resistant and dust proof. Xperia XZ Premium is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card). Sony Xperia XZ Premium supports high resolution audio playback. It runs Android Nougat.
The smartphone features a 19MP Motion Eye rear camera with 1/ 2.3-inch Exmor RS sensor, 1.22μm, triple image sensing technology, and predictive hybrid autofocus. The primary camera can shoot super slow motion videos at 960 fps, and supports 5-axis stablisation. 4K video recording is also supported. The front camera is 13MP with 22mm wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture, and 5-axis stablisation.
Sony Xperia XZ premium comes with Smart Actions, which learns from user’s behaviour to suggest actions. It is backed by a 3,230mAh battery with support for features like Smart Stamina, Qnovo Adaptive Charging, Battery Care, STAMINA Mode and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology. Smart Stamina uses Xperia learning engine to estimate how long battery will last, based on your normal usage. It warns users if it detects they’re going to run out of power later that day and prompts to activate Stamina mode.
It is a dual SIM smartphone that supports two nano SIM cards. It supports 4G VoLTE, A-GNSS (GPS + GLONASS), WiFi Miracast, Bluetooth 5.0, DLNA, Google Cast, USB 3.1 Type-C, and NFC.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance