17:27 01st Jun, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S8+ With 6GB RAM Launched In India
The new Galaxy S8+ also comes with Samsung Pay - the mobile payment service with defense-grade security, the best low-light camera and personal assistant, Bixby.
Samsung India today launched a new variant of Galaxy S8+ with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, following the tremendous response to its recently-launched flagship smartphones Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+.
The new variant, which will be available in Midnight Black colour, retains its flagship style - with a stunning bezel-less dual-edge Infinity Display that provides a truly cinematic viewing experience. The new Galaxy S8+ also comes with Samsung Pay - the mobile payment service with defense-grade security, the best low-light camera and personal assistant, Bixby.
The new Galaxy S8+ builds on Samsung’s heritage of creating stunning designs and meaningful innovations that transform people’s lives. Following the success of the flagship smartphones and great response from Indian market for Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+, Samsung is launching the newer variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
"The resounding success of the recently launched Galaxy S8 & Galaxy S8+ underscores the unmatched superiority of Samsung in the premium smartphone segment. The new Galaxy S8+ variant with its best in class 6GB RAM & 128GB internal memory, will give our consumers the freedom to do infinitely more. It is the ultimate device for power users who aspire to explore new possibilities, are always on top of their game and for whom multi-tasking is a way of life,” said Asim Warsi, Senior Vice President, Mobile Business, Samsung India.
An efficient device and a definite showstopper in terms of looks, the new Galaxy S8+ is the best choice for consumers looking for a seamless experience even while using dual SIM.
The new Galaxy S8+ packs in enhanced performance and features:
- - Infinite Performance: The new Galaxy S8+ is powered with 6GB RAM. This makes the device infinitely powerful and allows multitasking with immaculate efficiency. With increased memory, you can have a seamless experience when playing graphically intensive games.
- - Infinite Entertainment: As the world’s first mobile device certified by the UHD Alliance as MOBILE HDR PREMIUMTM, the new Galaxy S8+ lets you see the same vibrant colours and contrasts that filmmakers intended while watching your favourite shows. It also offers next-level gaming experience with vivid and superior graphic technology, as well as Game Pack, featuring top game titles, including select titles supported by the Vulkan API.
- - Infinite Camera: The new Galaxy S8+ is equipped with 12MP rear camera with Dual Pixel Technology and 8MP front camera with smart autofocus, with F1.7 aperture that is perfect for taking bright and high-resolution photos even in low light conditions. With this enhanced variant, consumers will not have to worry about running out of space while clicking pictures and storing memories on their phones
- - Infinite Convenience: The new Galaxy S8+ with 128GB storage makes your experiences unforgettable, flawless and smooth. It will, in particular, serve best to customers who use dual SIM and require large memory.
The Samsung Galaxy S8+ 128GB, with its sleek and premium design, is available in Midnight Black colour. Consumers can pre-book the new Galaxy S8+ on Samsung Shop and Flipkart starting from June 2. As an introductory offer, all the customers will also be eligible for a free Wireless Charger.
The Samsung Galaxy S8+ 128GB will be priced at INR 74,990 and will be available across India from June 9.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020