10:02 31st May, 2017
Nokia 9 Spotted On GeekBench | TechTree.com
Nokia 9 Spotted On GeekBench
The smartphone is listed with a codename ‘Unknown Heart’ and may come with an 8 GB RAM.
The comeback of Nokia has been pretty well received by the smartphone users even though the company is yet to unveil a flagship standard premium device. However, a Nokia smartphone being called as Nokia 9 is making rounds on the Internet for quite some time now, alleged to be the company's flagship device. Now, it has been spotted on GeekBench giving us a few information on what we may expect from the alleged flagship device.
The latest GeekBench website lists a new Nokia device codenamed as 'Unknown Heart' with pretty much premium technical specifications. Accordingly, it would be coming with the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box while the latest Snapdragon 835 processor powers up the device from under the hood.
The listing also mentions that the smartphone would be sporting a whopping 8 GB RAM, thus proving that the earlier reports suggesting a 4 GB RAM variant are nothing but rumours. Other specifications include a 5.3 Inch QHD display, 64 GB internal storage, dual 13 MP rear camera setup, and Quick Charge 4.0 support.
Also, according to some previous reports, the Nokia 9 smartphone has been predicted to be priced around EUR 750 which may translate to around Rs 54,100.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India