16:32 30th May, 2017
Linksys Launches EA7500 Max-Stream AC1900 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router | TechTree.com
Linksys Launches EA7500 Max-Stream AC1900 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router
The router supports multiple users and 4K TV streaming, while it is capable of delivering speeds of up to 1.9 Gbps.
Linksys India has recently announced the launch of its new and powerful EA7500 Max-Stream AC1900 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router, which is claimed to be specifically designed for enhancing 4K TV streaming, multi-player online gaming, and high speed simultaneous WiFi activities.
Commenting on the launch, Altaf Ansari - Country Head, Linksys (India and SAARC) says, “Using the latest breakthrough Multi-User MIMO technology, users can power-stream their 4K TV, enjoy multi-player online gaming, surf and transfer data on different devices concurrently, at the same time and same speed without any lag. This Next Gen AC router will exponentially improve and enhance the experience of streaming, gaming and surfing to a whole new level.”
Technically speaking, the AC1900 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router comes with Multi-User MIMO technology that allows multiple users to access multiple devices on the network without any kind of lag or buffering, while it houses two independent and dedicated WiFi bands that deliver combined speeds of up to 1.9 Gbps.
Also, according to a recent press release, the router comes with USB 3.0 port to connect external storage devices and printers, and share across your network at speeds 10x faster than USB 2.0. Additionally, the device comes with three adjustable antennas, and users can access and control their home network from almost anywhere with the help of the Smart WiFi app.
The Linksys EA7500 AC1900 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router is now available in India in online as well as offline stores via Linksys India’s channel partners, for price tags of Rs 12,999.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India