Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:24 22nd May, 2017
Images Of Nokia 9 Prototype Surface On The Internet | TechTree.com
Images Of Nokia 9 Prototype Surface On The Internet
The upcoming phone is expected to pack-in the Snapdragon 835 chipset.
Nokia seems to be working hard on its next phone. Dubbed as the Nokia 9, this handset is supposed to be a flagship as opposed to the budget and mid-range 6, 5, and 3.
Thanks to the images aquired by Frandroid.com, we have got a sneak peak at Nokia's first flagship phone under HDM. Although the phone is in a blue plastic cover, you can clearly see the metal body. However, it keeps you guessing the design. The images do confirm the presence of a 3.5 mm audio jack and USB-C port.
The images of some apps reveals some specifications. For starters, you get the Snapdragon 835 chipset. The phone has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. The 5.2-inch has pixel dimensions of 2560×1440. All this definitely sounds worthy of a flagship save for the camera, which settles for 13-megapixel sensor. On the bright side, it features a dual sensor assembly, which can bring a lot of neat features to the tabel
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India