10:30 22nd May, 2017
Toreto Launches Bluetooth Speaker ‘Aqua’ For Rs 3,499 | TechTree.com
Toreto Launches Bluetooth Speaker ‘Aqua’ For Rs 3,499
The speaker is water proof, dust proof, snow proof, and shock proof, and also comes with a 1,800 mAh battery.
Toreto has recently announced the launch of its affordable waterproof bluetooth speaker dubbed as ‘Aqua’ which comes with IPX7 certification. This means that, you can actually immerse the speaker in deep water upto 1 meter and it would still play. The company has also claimed in a recent press release that the speaker is not just water proof, but also dust proof, snow proof, and shock proof, thereby giving ti a high-level durability.
Also, according to the company, this speaker, in just 4 hours of charging will give you an uninterrupted music for 8 hours in crystal clear audio. You can even use Aux or SD card, whatever suits you for the 360-degree high definition audio.
The speaker also feature hand control feature that enables the user to sync it with their activities on phones easily, including functions such as checking messages or answering calls. It also has a 1,800 mAh battery under the hood.
According to the press release, the handy device is just right for sports activities, pool parties, outdoor activities, camping and even for showers. Its portability with an output of 6 Watt makes it perfect for all the fun activities you want. The towering range of 10 meters gives much more flexibility in playing.
The bluetooth speaker comes with a price tag of Rs 3,499 and is said to be available for purchase on all e-commerce platforms
TAGS: Bluetooth Speakers
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals