12:37 17th May, 2017
Samsung Unveils Galaxy J3 2017 Variant
The smartphone is currently available in the US for $179.99 and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Samsung has unveiled its new smartphone in its Galaxy J Series of mid-range phones, dubbed as the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017). The smartphone is currently launched in the US for a price of $179.99 which roughly translates to around Rs 11,500 and is said to be available online and AT&T retail stores.
Technically speaking, the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) comes with a 5 inch HD display and is powered by 1.4 GHz quad-core Samsung Exynos 7 processor. The device also features a 1.5 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal storage.
It also comes with a 5 MP rear camera with LED flash and 2 MP front facing camera, while carrying a ‘Beauty Effect’ in Selfie mode. The device’s internal storage can also expanded up to 256 GB via microSD card.
On the connectivity options, the device supports 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, and sensors such accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor. The device also sports a 2,600 mAh battery and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, which is definitely pretty interesting.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones