14:18 16th May, 2017
Xiaomi Launches Redmi 4 In India; Price Starts From Rs 6,999
The smartphone seems to be quite similar to Redmi 4X except the processor.
Xiaomi has today launched its Redmi 4 in India at an event in New Delhi, which was pretty much expected. The smartphone is in-fact a variant of the Xiaomi Redmi 4X and is available at Rs 6,999.
The Redmi 4 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC instead of the Snapdragon 430 SoC that was found on the Redmi 4X smartphone that was launched in China in February.
In India, the Redmi 4 comes in three different variants; 2 GB RAM / 16 GB ROM at Rs 6,999, 3 GB RAM / 32 GB ROM at Rs 8,999, and 4 GB RAM / 64 GB ROM at Rs 10,999. The device would be available in Matte Black and Elegant Gold color schemes.
Now, speaking about its availability, the smartphone is said to be available for purchase starting from May 23 on Amazon India and Mi.com, while it would be available offline as well, exclusively via the newly launched Mi Home shop in Bengaluru city. You can even pre-book the device from today itself.
Technically speaking, the Redmi 4 comes with a 5 inch HD display with 2.5D curved glass protection, while being powered by a 1.4 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC paired with either 2/ 3/ or 4 GB of RAM as we mentioned earlier.
It also comes with a 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera, fingerprint sensor on the rear panel, and storage in three options as we mentioned earlier - 16 GB, 32 GB, and 64 GB. The device also supports 4G VoLTE, WiFi, GPS, Micro USB, OTG, and Bluetooth 4.1. And, last but not the least, the device is backed by a 4,100 mAh battery.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-