11:56 15th May, 2017
Samsung Launches Tizen 3.0 OS Powered Smartphone Z4
The smartphone is currently being launched in select markets only, starting with India.
Samsung has recently launched its yet another Tizen-powered smartphone dubbed as the Samsung Z4 which runs on Tizen 3.0 operating system. The device will be available in Black, Gold, and Silver color schemes and is for now announced that it would be launched in select markets only, starting with India.
The Samsung Z4 sports a 4.50 inch display screen while being powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM. While this may definitely not be the best technical specifications one can imagine in this competitive era, the only thing that encourages us to wait for this device is the fact that the company has not yet announced the price tag. This means that we may see this as an entry level smartphone as well.
However, on the camera end, the smartphone comes with a 5 MP rear camera dual LED Flash and 5 MP front facing camera, while on the other hand, the display screen comes with a 2.5D curved glass on top of it, thereby protecting it from scratches.
The Samsung Z4 features 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, GPS, and Glonass. It also comes with a 2,050 mAh battery while weighing at just 143 grams.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones