10:23 10th May, 2017
HTC U Play Now Available For Rs 29,990
The smartphone’s price has been slashed by a whopping Rs 10,000 exclusively on Amazon.in
HTC has recently made an announcement that the HTC U Play smartphone that was launched in February will now be available in the Indian market, at a price of Rs 29,990. The smartphone would be coming in Sapphire Blue and Brilliant Black color options and is said to be exclusively available on Amazon.in. It is also available at zero cost EMI to customers for a limited period, according to a recent press release.
To recall, the smartphone was launched in India for a price of Rs 39,990, and the new price tag is a whopping Rs 10,000 slash from the original price.
The HTC U Play 5.2” smartphone comes with a 64 GB internal memory and 4 GB RAM along with 3D contoured liquid surface. It also supports additional micro SD cards up to 2 TB. This smartphone is always learning from you, thanks to its AI capabilities, while it also comes with built-in voice recognition so that it’s able to respond to your voice.
Other features include HTC USonic microphones that analyse your inner ears with a sonar-like pulse, and then adapts to you. The HTC U Play is equipped with a perfectly symmetric thin design and a unique combination of 16 Megapixel rear and an UltraPixel camera on the front that provide vivid light, colours and details to your selfies.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones