12:45 09th May, 2017
ZTE Nubia Z17 Leaked On Weibo | TechTree.com
ZTE Nubia Z17 Leaked On Weibo
The smartphone is listed with 8 GB and 6 GB RAM variants, along with dual rear camera setup.
Many were surprised when ZTE just launched Z17 Mini smartphone at an event held in China last month, while the much talked about Z17 smartphone was absent. Now, it looks like the company is finally ready to bring the device into the smartphone market.
The Nubia Z17 smartphone has been leaked recently in a listing along with information about its technical specifications. The smartphone is listed with an 8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM along with the expected 6 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM variant, according to a screenshot of the listing, as shared by a Weibo user, reports Gadgets360.
The screenshot also suggests that the smartphone would be coming with a near bezel-less curved display, while a dual-camera setup with 23 MP + 12 MP sensors may be found at back, along with the fingerprint scanner. Also, according to the listing, the smartphone may be coming in Grey color option.
Other specifications also include a 5.5 inch display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor, and Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 support. The smartphone would be running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals