10:44 08th May, 2017
Lenovo Launches Smart Band HW01 For Rs 1,999
The smart band feature dynamic heart rate monitor and is capable of capturing photos from your smartphone.
Lenovo has recently announced the launch of its new Smart Band and fitness tracker, the HW01, for Rs 1,999 exclusively on Flipkart. The new smart band comes in Black color option, and the key highlight is its 0.91 inch OLED display.
Technically speaking, the HW01 is capable of showing regular fitness tracking data such has time, heart rate, and steps, while also, is touted to be featuring a dynamic heart rate monitor under ‘Sports Mode’.
It is being said that the dynamic heart rate monitor is capable of monitoring heart rate every 15 minutes once, and the company has claimed that the band vibrates when your heart rate has reached certain threshold.
Additionally, the band also comes with anti-sleep mode and is compatible with both Android and iOS. Its s also being said that the smart band is also capable of capturing photos and controlling music from the smartphone, with the band’s smart controls.
It comes with IP 65 certification and features an 85 mAh battery which is expected to last just 5 days.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-