16:44 04th May, 2017
Samsung Gives Away Free Entertainment Kits With Galaxy S8 And S8+
It is said that there are 200,000 units up for grabs, starting from May 5.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are definitely two of the most important smartphones for the company this year, especially after the debacle of Galaxy Note 7. And now, the tech giant has announced a new promotion offer that allows users to get a free Entertainment Kit when they purchase the much awaited flagship device.
According to a recent post published on GSMArena, the Entertainment Kit comes with a Clear View Standing Cover, 64 GB EVO+ memory card, and 6 months of Netflix subscription. However, the offer, also being known as ‘Infinitely Entertaining’ is announced to be valid only for purchases made between 3rd May and 16th May 2017. It is said that interested buyers can register on Shop Samsung app starting 5th May.
Having said this, it is also mentioned on the GSMArena post that an ‘Offer Claim Form’ must be submitted between May 5 and June 5, or until stocks last. Well, it is also said that there are around 200,000 kits in the stock for this offer.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones