14:45 02nd May, 2017
ZTE Nubia Z17 Spotted On GeekBench? | TechTree.com
ZTE Nubia Z17 Spotted On GeekBench?
The smartphone would be sporting a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM.
It looks like a new ZTE Nubia device has been recently spotted on the benchmarking website Geekbench, listed as NX563J while revealing a couple of information on the processor and other core features of the upcoming device.
It is alleged that the smartphone listed on Geekbench with codename NX563J is none other than the Nubia Z17. Well, this theory has come into place mainly because the Nubia Z17 Mini that was announced last month came with NX569J model number which is similar to what we are seeing now.
However, coming back to the current Geekbench listing we can see that the device may be sporting a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with eight cores clocked at 1.90 GHz while it may be seen running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system.
Having said this, it is worth noting that no much information about the Nubia NX563J device including its pricing, available, and other specification details is available at this moment. We may have to wait for further leaks to actually understanding more about the upcoming device.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals