11:30 28th Apr, 2017
Nokia 3310 (2017) To Be Priced At Rs 3,899? | TechTree.com
Nokia 3310 (2017) To Be Priced At Rs 3,899?
The Nokia phone has been listed on OnlyMobiles.com with a price tag of Rs 3,899.
Who doesn’t know about Nokia 3310 that mesmerised everyone at the MWC2017 event held in Barcelona? Well. we all do. However, here’s something new for us Indians. The Nokia phone is being suggested to enter the Indian market with a price tag of Rs 3,899.
The Nokia 3310 (2017) was recently spotted on Indian retailer OnlyMobiles.com and has been reported by Gadgets360 that it was listed with a price tag of Rs 3,899 with a ‘Coming Soon’ tag. It has also been reported that the phone would be available in Warm Red, Dark Blue, Yellow, and Grey color options.
Having said this, it is worth noting that there has been no mention about this price tag from HMD Global. This means that, the price tag is definitely not official yet, and thus it is recommended to take this with a pinch of salt. It may turn out to be a little high or low in price.
However, earlier in March, Gadgets360 reported that HMD Global would more likely launch the phone in India in Q2 ahead of the Nokia-branded smartphones. It has been further mentioned on the Gadgets360 post that the price tag mentioned on OnlyMobiles.com is unofficial and the actual announcement would be made when the actual time comes.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India