12:33 25th Apr, 2017
ZTE Launches Blade Max 3 With 6 Inch FHD Display | TechTree.com
ZTE Launches Blade Max 3 With 6 Inch FHD Display
Though the smartphone has some cool specs, it fails to impress due to 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM.
ZTE has recently announced the launch of its new smartphone dubbed as Blade Max 3 in the US, which is reported to be powered by Snapdragon 625 SoC while sporting a 6 inch FHD display.
However, under the hood, the RAM seems to be just 2 GB while internal storage is also just 16 GB. Both RAM and ROM look to be pretty much uninteresting by looking at papers, especially in this competitive world.
The smartphone also features a dual rear camera of 13 MP capacity while the front facing camera module consists of a 5 MP sensor. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and sports a 4,000 mAh battery.
On the connectivity end, it features USB Type C, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, and a fingerprint sensor mounted below the rear camera unit.
Having said this, it is worth noting that the smartphone is currently available only in the US via US Cellular, and we still have no information about the device’s global availability.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals