11:28 25th Apr, 2017
Gionee Launches M6S Plus Smartphone In China
The smartphone features a whopping 6,020 mAh battery and 6 GB RAM.
Chinese smartphone company Gionee has launched its new smartphone dubbed as M6S Plus in China which comes with a heavy battery of 6,020 mAh battery.
On the other hand, the device also sports a whopping 6 GB of RAM and either 64 GB or 256 GB of internal storage, with price tags for the smartphone starting from CNY 3,499, which roughly translate to Rs 32,800. Having said this, the smartphone is currently up for bookings in China, and is said to go on sale on May 2.
Technically speaking, the device also features a 6 inch FHD Oncell AMOLED display screen, while a 1.9 GHz Snapdragon 653 SoC powers it up from under the hood. It also comes with fingerprint scanner on the back panel of the smartphone.
The Gionee M6S Plus also sports a 12 MP rear camera and 8 MP camera on the camera end, while connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB, USB OTG, 3.5 mm headphone jack, and GPS.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance