10:15 21st Apr, 2017
Lenovo Launches Flex 11 Chromebook With Google Play Store Support
The chromebook comes with 360 degree hinge, enabling users to use it different modes.
Lenovo has launched its 2-in-1 convertible chromebook dubbed as the ‘Flex 11’ which comes with a 360 degree hinge for a price tag that starts from around Rs 18,000.
The Flex 11 is claimed by the company to be made specifically for entertainment and productivity purposes, and having said that, it is expected that the device may soon receive Google Play Store support as well.
With the 360-degree hinge, the Flex 11 is capable of being used in different modes including watch, tent, laptop, and tablets based on how the user requires.
Technically speaking, the Lenovo Flex 11 comes with 11.6 inch IPS display, while being powered by a quad-core 2.1 GHz ARM Processor coupled with 4 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. On the connectivity end, it includes HDMI, USB 3.0, 3.5 mm audio jack, USB Type C, and SD card slot.
"Skype, Asphalt 8, Evernote, and Slack run seamlessly on this powerful ARM processor as well as all touch applications, interactive games, high-definition video, and more, without compromising on performance," Lenovo said in its release, reports Gadgets360.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-