11:57 20th Apr, 2017
HBand Converts Your Watch Into A Call Answering Device
It replaces your current watch strap with a built-in Bluetooth audio for Apple and other 22-24mm watches.
PHTL has recently announced the launch of its new luxury lather band for Apple and other smartwatches, dubbed as the HBand.
It is being claimed by the company that this is the first strap to actually turn your watch into a phone answering device. It replaces your current watch strap with a built-in Bluetooth audio for Apple and other 22-24mm watches.
According to a recent press release, the patented technology allows for users to answer phone calls with the flick of a wrist, by raising their hand to their ear. Also, HBand has a hands-free mode. You will have to remove the audio fob from the strap and operate it like a typical Bluetooth headset.
While Apple and other Smartwatches offer many features, they all lack "private calling". HBand solves this problem not only for smart watches, but for classic watches too. The slim, removable audio fob offers:
* High quality call and music audio
* Voice command support with Siri and Google Now
* Notification and time text-to-speech (with companion app on Android)
* Noise and Echo cancellation
* Water resistance IP67
* A magnetic charger
The HBand is offered in 3 variants: Apple, non-Apple and HBand with Integrated Classic Watch. The companion app for Android, Bluetooth Audio Manager, further enhances the suite of HBand features.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband