11:06 19th Apr, 2017
Gionee S10 Spotted On TENAA With Dual Rear Camera Setup
The smartphone is a successor to the last year’s Gionee S9 smartphone and would be sporting two 13 MP sensors on the back.
Gionee’s yet another smartphone, being christened as Gionee S10 has recently shown up on Chinese certification website TENAA.
Being a successor to the last year’s Gionee S9 smartphone, the S10 may be coming with a 5.5 inch FHD display screen, while being powered by a 2.0 GHz octa-core processor paired with a 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
The smartphone also runs on Android 7.0 Nougat, according to the TENAA listing, reports Gadgets360 while also adding that the device would be featuring a 3,700 mAh battery with fingerprint sensor embedded on the home button itself.
Also, we may see the device coming in Black and Gold color options, while the images found in the TENAA listing hint at a minimalist design with round circular logo of the company on the back.
Additionally, the smartphone may be featuring a dual-rear camera setup with two 13 MP sensor on the back with a 16 MP sensor on the front for better selfies.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance