13:16 13th Apr, 2017
Alcatel Idol 5 Specs Leaked On GFXBench
The GFXBench listing was spotted by Roland Quandt and shared on his Twitter handle.
MWC 2017 event in Barcelona didn’t witness any flagship device by Alcatel, though we saw four devices being launched. However, it looks like a recent listing on GFXBench may be what we have been witnessing so far, the Idol 5, in the form of speculations.
According to the GFXBench listing, we can see that the smartphone comes with a Qualcomm Octa Core processor clocked at 2.0 GHz.
Also, on the technical edge, the device sports a 5.2 inch FHD display with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM under the hood. We can also see that the smartphone may feature a 12 MP primary camera and an 8 MP front facing camera.
Having said this, the listing on GFXBench was first spotted by twitter user @rquandt (Roland Quandt). It is also worth noting that there is no mention about the smartphone’s model except that it is refered to as 'Alacatel 6060' in the GFXBench screenshot. However, @rquandt has claimed in his tweet as - ‘This should be the Alcatel Idol 5: 5.2in 1080p, SD625, 3/32GB, 12/8MP, Android 7.1.1, seen on GFXBench’.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance