11:16 10th Apr, 2017
Nokia 9 To Be Priced At Rs 44,999 In India | TechTree.com
Nokia 9 To Be Priced At Rs 44,999 In India
Report suggests the phone to be available for lesser price in India, than in Europe and US.
A few months back when HMD Global unveiled Nokia-branded smartphones, it didn’t include its much rumoured flagship device, the Nokia 9. However, recent rumours suggested that the device may be launched in India by third quarter of this year, without actually giving out information on its pricing.
Now, a new report, according to TheMobileIndian.com, suggests that the upcoming Nokia flagship device may come with a price tag of Rs 44,999, which is interestingly lesser than what we have heard of in European and US markets. To recall, in Europe there are reports that suggest the phone to be priced at EUR 749 and $699 in the US market.
While this new leak is currently being reported by TheMobileIndian.com, the publication also mentions that there is no way to authenticate this, and thus we may have to take this with a pinch of salt. However, if at all this turns out true, India will be getting the Nokia 9 flagship device for a cheaper price than in the European and US markets. But let’s be practical — would it be possible?
Speaking about the device, we already have been hearing a lot about its specifications which may include a 5.5 inch QHD OLED Display, Snapdragon 835 processor, 6 GB of RAM, 64 or 128 GB ROM, Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS, and 3,800 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick-Charge 4 support. The camera department includes a 22 MP dual Carl-Zeiss rear camera and 12 MP front facing camera for selfies.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India