15:17 07th Apr, 2017
Samsung Launches Galaxy C7 Pro For Rs 27,990
The smartphone comes with pretty interesting feature, though the price tag is on the higher side.
Samsung has today launched its new smartphone, the Galaxy C7 Pro in India, which is said to be available exclusively on Amazon India for a price of Rs 27,990, starting from Tuesday, April 11. The smartphone will be sold in Gold and Navy Blue color variants.
The device comes with a 5.7 inch FHD Super AMOLED 2.5D Curved Glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 for protection, while being powered by a 2.2 GHz octa core Snapdragon625 processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM.
It also features a 16 MP camera both on the back side and front side with full HD video recording facilities at 30 frames per second. The smartphone also comes with 64 GB of internal storage.
On the connectivity end, the Galaxy C7 Pro features 4G LTE, USB Type C, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS, NFC, and 3.5 mm audio jack. It also packs a 3,300 mAh battery that supports fast charging.
Having said this, it is worth recalling that the device was first launched in China back in January, when India witnessed the launch of another ‘Pro’ variant in the Galaxy C series of devices - the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones