12:17 06th Apr, 2017
Google Launches Google Play Music Subscription in India
Google has integrated contextual tools in Google Play Music to recommend music based on your preference.
Google India has today announced the launch of Google Play Music subscription in India, that offers music streaming in a more smarter way. Google Play Music now allows users to signup for a free trial on all platforms including Android, iOS and the web.
Also, as an introductory offer, mentioned in the recent press release, Google is offering the subscription for a discounted price of Rs 89 per month if users signup within the first 45 days.
Elias Roman, Lead Product Manager, Google Play Music said, “With Google Play Music subscription, Indian subscribers can listen to their favourite music across a variety of languages, including Hindi, English, Tamil and more. This music can be accessed from any device with your Google Account. To make the experience deeply personalized, we’ve plugged into Google's understanding of context and machine learning to recommend the right music at the right moment based on each listener's preference, place and activity.”
The press release also notes that Google Play Music offers a music catalogue of over 40 million unique local and international hits, and music lovers can now subscribe to unlock everything - offline listening and on-demand access to our full catalogue. What’s more, Google Play Music allows listeners to find music by language or by their favourite Bollywood artists and music directors and even lets you watch their videos right in the same app.
Additionally, Google Play Music will curate hand-picked playlists to personalize music for the listeners for a variety of occasions. So if you are relaxing at home, powering through at work, working out at the gym, or exploring a new city, Google Play Music will deliver personalized music based on where you are and why you are listening.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance