10:39 05th Apr, 2017
Sound One Launches SP-6 Bluetooth Earphones For Sports Enthusiasts
The earphone come with IPX 4 rating, which means it can withstand dripping sweat.
Hong Kong based audio company Sound One has recently launched its new Hi-Fi Stereo Bluetooth earphones in India, dubbed as Sound One SP-6, specifically meant for sports enthusiasts.
Sound One SP-6 comes with a unique neckband design while being light weight so that users can feel more comfortable when wearing this bluetooth earphones. And, as far as the output of the audio is concerned, it reproduces a high quality sound with enhanced bass effect, claims the company in a recent press release.
Speaking about its build quality, the earphone comes with an adjustable ear-hook design which can ensure a secure fit for everyone, while it can stay alive for up to 8 hours of talk time or music time on a single charge.
And, additionally, the new earphone is sweat resistant with IPX Level 4 rating. It is claimed to withstand dripping sweat.
Having said this, the Sound One SP-6 comes for a price tag of Rs 1,999 and carries a 1 year warranty.
Its technical specifications include:
Bluetooth version: 4.1
Wireless range: 10m
Support profiles: HSP.HFP.A2DP.AVRCP.SPP
Talk time: Up to 8 hours
Music time: Up to 8 hours
Standby time: Up to 180 hours
Power source: Built in Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
Main functions: Play/Pause, Previous track, Next track
Multipoint Connection: Connect to Bluetooth mobile phones one time. Automatic Voice prompt
TAGS: Bluetooth Earphones
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens