13:54 30th May, 2012
Madagascar 3 Will Launch On 8th June For PS3 And Xbox 360 At Rs 2800
Release co-incides with the movie; will be the first Namco Bandai game to be distributed by Reliance Home Video and Games in India.
Reliance Home Video and Games has joined forces with Japanese video game maker Namco Bandai to release its games in India. First up is Madagascar 3 – Europe's Most Wanted, which is slated to release around the same time as the movie. The film is slated to hit the theatres on 8th June. The game seems to be targeted mostly at kids, and features circus and carnival games with a Madagascar flavour to the proceedings.
Like the title says, the game allows players to assume roles of characters from the movie, as the action takes you through various locales of Europe. Madagascar 3 – Europe's Most Wanted will retail at Rs 2800 for PS3 and X360. It will be retailed through leading bookstores such as Landmark and Crossword, in addition to e-commerce portals.
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch