15:50 31st Mar, 2017
Google Gives Out The Reason For The Delay Of Android Wear 2.0 Rollout | TechTree.com
Google Gives Out The Reason For The Delay Of Android Wear 2.0 Rollout
While Android Wear 2 has already been rolled out for few wearables, other companies are delaying it due to a bug found.
We know that Android Wear 2.0 was officially launched by Google last month itself, however it took a while before wearable manufacturers could actually roll out Google’s mobile platform. And now, Google has disclosed the main reason behind the delay of the rollout. Well, it was because of a bug found out during testing.
However, the update has already started rolling out for Fossil Q Founder, Casio Smart Outdoor Watch WSD F10, and Tag Heuer Connected. But, for other smart wearables, it may take a while before it can be rolled out, claims Google in a statement to 9To5Google, reports Gadgets360.
Even though Google has disclosed the reason for the delay in rollout, we still have not been given any timeline as to when would we expect the actual rollout.
To recall, Android Wear 2 actually brings several changes to Google’s wearable platform such as Google Assistant, Android pay Support, Customized Watch faces, and improved interface.
TAGS: Android Wear
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals